Friday, January 20, 2012

WE’RE MOVING AGAIN

January 20, 2012  Dateline: Naples, FL USA
You all know that I like to print pictures of ME, well this picture is not of me.  It is a picture of one of my baby sisters. She was born in 2002, has a different interior and engines, but she is still pretty. 











I am docked at the Naples Boat Club, which is located on the landing flight path of Naples Airport.  The marina is nice and is located next to some beautiful condos.
I will be here for the next four days, let’s see if Rich and Carol can get some good pictures of the City.

Here is a picture of the Legacy Marina where I stayed in Ft. Myers.  I was docked all the way over left side of the picture.  Rich and Carol had to enter on the right side of the marina and walk all the way around. Carol counted 650 steps, almost a third of a mile.  Don’t you feel sorry for them, I don’t, and docked out there I got attached by a flock of blackbirds.  There were piles of bird excrement all over me, it was NASTY.
This morning I started to move again and it sure felt good!  It was only a 45 mile trip from Ft. Myers down to Naples but the first third of it was very slow as I travelled down the narrow channel in the Caloosahatchee River.   Once I got to the Gulf of Mexico, off I went.  The Gulf was flat and the run was fun.
The trip up the inlet to Naples was very nice. Here are some pictures of the houses I saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment