Sunday, November 13, 2011

I AM LONELY

November 13, 2011        Dateline: Mobile. AL USA
Once again I have been left behind.  Rich and Carol rented a car and were driving to their home in New Jersey so here I sit at The Dog River Marina in Mobile, AL.  They told me that they were going to have some work done on me while they were away, like polish and wax my hull plus get my props checked again and several other things.  I heard them talk about going to Annapolis to look at a new dinghy.  They also said that they would stop at my sister Cindy’s house to have dinner with her and Matt, her husband, and see Lucy and Eva, their bulldogs.  Well if that is the way they want to be, I am going to post some pictures, about whom else but me.
These pictures were taken by my friend, WATERMARK’s owners Garry and Pat.  I was in the Trent Severn Canal and the Burleigh Lock.

KA-DEE-ANNA; MY WAY; ME rafted 



My youngest sister's place

No comments:

Post a Comment